Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Baby News and a Kate Spade Baby Shower!

I know, I know, it's been awhile since I've done a new blog post... like a LONG while but let's just say things have been a little busy. If you follow along on social media then you may have seen the news that it's not just food baking in the oven over here... that's right, we're expecting! We are thrilled to welcome our little lady into this world this November!

So, in addition to sharing this exciting news, I thought I would also share with you some images from the beautiful baby shower that my friends threw for us here in California. (You'll get a peek at our Lilly Pulitzer Themed East Coast Baby Shower in another post soon!)

Now, I maaaaay have dropped a few hints here and there but my girlfriends knew the perfect theme to pick for my baby shower out here in Cali, Kate Spade. I must stop and say that I am fully aware planning a baby shower for a hormonal, OCD, control freak cannot be an easy task so I have to commend my girls Shirin, Kim and Jen for doing such an amazing job!

I had a bunch of ideas that my girls executed perfectly from onesie stations to photo booth props. I also have to thank my team at work for putting together such an amazing menu filled with my favorite craving foods!

Take a look at the photos below and hopefully they will inspire you!








Guests took home polka-dot clad tins filled with loose leaf tea and "Baby Potts is Brewing" stickers on them with the instructions to brew up a cup when they get the news that our little lady has made her debut!


For activities, they had onesies and bibs out for guests to decorate... some got a little too creative with this! They also had a basket of diapers for everyone to write some "words of encouragement" on which came out pretty hilarious too!

Adorable Tea Sandwiches and Wedge Salads with the perfect shade of pink pickled onions!

Watermelon Feta Skewers, Roasted Asparagus Salad, "Godmother" Sandwiches,
 Cucumber Sandwiches (my major pregnancy craving!), Pasta Salad, Pickled Veggies, and Hummus/Pita.

Cake Pops, Key Lime Parfaits, Blueberry Tarts, Peach Hand Pies,
Pink Velvet Twinkies and Kate Spade approved  Cupcakes! 

Can't forget about the incredible food! It pays off to work for a world-renowned Chef and catering company on days like this! Adorable tea sandwiches, fresh salads and scrumptious desserts were aplenty and beautifully presented. My wiz-of-a-baker friend Jen made the awesome themed cupcakes and my husband made sure to scoop up some rosé flavored gummies from Sugarfina to compliment to stunning venue, Malibu Wines.

Malibu Wines Upper Deck


A huge thanks to everyone who attended and made us feel so ridiculously loved. We are truly lucky to bring our little girl into this world filled with such a supportive group of friends.



Want to grab these printables? Just shoot me an email or comment below and I'd be happy to share!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave a comment!