Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Get Ready! Active Nation Day is Sunday!



As you might know by now, I have quite the love affair with the Lorna Jane brand. There is something about the vibrant colors, inspiring slogans, oh and stellar quality, that made me fall for their fitness gear! Lucky for me, this brand-crush has developed into a great relationship with Lorna Jane and I am thrilled that I've been invited to participate in this year's Active Nation Day! Check out the details below and join me on Sunday in Santa Monica for the fun!

Oh! Scroll down to see an awesome "Workout Wednesday" routine from LA's Hottest Trainer (and a role model of mine) Christine Bullock!





I know what you might be thinking....


There are still a few spots left in Santa Monica, sign up here

Download the Lorna Jane App here!

Learn the LJ Move here:



Join me this Sunday for an amazing workout with some pretty awesome perks! Can't wait to see you there! 



Workout Wednesday with Christine Bullock:
Buddha Belly Be-Gone Yoga for Core Workout by Christine Bullock














No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave a comment!